We are seeking:
Part 2 Architectural Assistant / Architect
Hunters are looking to employ a talented Architectural assistant / Architect to work as part of a team designing and preparing planning applications on residential and senior housing schemes RIBA Work Stages 0-3.
Good design / presentation skills are essential.
Software Skills: AutoCAD / SketchUp / Lumon / Powerpoint / InDesign / Revit
Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of the Hunters team, send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (maximum file size of 10mb) by Monday 25th May 2018.
Senior Employer's Agent / Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Senior Employer's Agent / Project Manager to work with our EA team and take residential projects from inception to completion.
The role involves negotiation, client liaison and relationship management. We seek a person who has:
- Experience of residential construction
- Experience in a senior surveying role
- Preferably MRICS qualifications
- Self-confidence and persistence
- Can manage priorities with minimal guidance
- Follows through and completes tasks with a sense of urgency
- Is a good colleague and team-player, and yet capable of working independently
Salary commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of the Hunters team, send your CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com by Monday 25th May 2018.
We are an equal opportunities employer.